Account Development Sales Rep
Open: May 23, 2014
Close: September 2, 2014
Marketing or Business focus? Are you considering “Sales” as a career starting point? Good at setting, meeting and exceeding goals? Enjoy daily competition within your team? NetBiz is like most other companies---we value great salespeople, and great salespeople can be great leaders, and that’s why we’ve filled most of our leadership roles with people who’ve had successful sales experience.
In this inside sales, Account Development role, you will be a point person for growing our business relationships. You'll prospect for new clients, build trusted relationships, and bring NetBiz new clients who then become loyal to NetBiz because we meet and exceed their expectations.
NetBiz is a well-established (since 2002) digital marketing agency with plans to grow our client-centric business model. If you excel in a fast-paced, competitive sales environment; have strong ethics; and can work as an effective and collaborative team member then you will be an excellent addition to our team.
We have a generous compensation package that includes a guaranteed hourly base the equivalent of over $30,000 per year with 50% upfront commissions, with no cap on your income. Of course, we offer a competitive benefits package as well.
Hours: 7 am - 4 pm, Monday through Friday
Pay: Uncapped commission income with hourly draw guarantee the equivalent of $30k per year
Full benefits: Medical & Dental, FSA, Life Insurance, Paid Time Off, Paid Holidays, 401K, etc.
- Understand the concepts around our customized digital media marketing solutions
- Generate a pipeline through targeted cold calling and warm referrals from our Referral Representative network
- Perform consultative sales with key decision makers within small to medium sized businesses
- Work for individual performance-based income, within a team-oriented, collaborative work environment
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and sales experience
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing/sales/business
- Ability to anticipate client needs because of your business acumen and curiosity
- Excellent communication skills, coupled with business curiosity and know how to ask probing questions
NetBiz helps you
- Understand digital marketing solutions such as websites, search engine marketing, business-related social media, local market targeting, and video media
- Develop effective sales techniques and habits to back up the sales theory that you know
Please send cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Send information to Ben Schultz @ firstname.lastname@example.org