Rental Property Coordinator
Company: Hood River Vacation Rentals
Open: May 6, 2014
Close: June 30, 2014
Hood River Vacation Rentals, located in downtown Hood River, is a well-established management firm of short-term rental properties. We have an immediate need for an individual who can insure our clients have an excellent experience staying in their temporary, home away from home.
The position is responsible for ensuring the rental property is ready for occupancy, resolve any problems and issues, and answer client questions about property or HR area.
This multi-talented person will have many functions including:
- Responding to client inquiries and taking initial bookings
- Oversee housekeeping to insure property is clean and ready for occupancy
- Insure supplies are adequately stocked at the property
- Resolve problems by knowing what resources to call upon, including maintenance issues, which can arise in a residence
- Provide information about area attractions, activities and services that client may need
- Because we are a small office, we need someone who is willing to jump in and do whatever is required to resolve an issue
- The qualified person should have a working knowledge of MS Word and Excel, proven organizational skills, excellent customer interpersonal abilities, a good understanding of residential maintenance needs, a willingness to roll up their sleeves to get a job done when necessary and excellent communication skills.
- Desired experience includes some combination of prior property management, housekeeping supervision, client service and/or understanding of residential maintenance crafts.
- Bilingualism in Spanish and English would be attractive.
- This position is a full-time position and may work weekends.
For consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com. No calls please.