Online / Hybrid Classes Frequently Asked Questions
How do I get help with online or hybrid classes?
Contact the Helpdesk, StudentTechHelp@cgcc.edu (541) 506-6084.
What are the computer system requirements?
To participate in online and hybrid courses, students are expected to have access to the following equipment:
- A modern computer system with a supported operating system.
- An Internet connection 0.50 Mbps or better recommended. Test your connection.
- An Internet browser.
- An email account and word processing software.
- A sound card and speakers are required for some courses.
- Current virus software installed and kept up to date.
- Some classes may have specific class requirements for additional software.