My Library Account / Renew My Checkouts
- Forty-five computers with Internet
- Black & white and color printers
- Word processing and other applications
- DVD/video viewing stations
- Scanner and a coin-operated copier
- Seven study rooms available on a first-come, first-served basis
- The Writing Desk tutoring service staffed by writing faculty
- Library Catalog - Books, ebooks, & media
- EBL Ebook Library - Ebooks
- Interlibrary Loan - Borrow materials from other libraries
- WorldCat - Millions of books on all topics
- Click "Request Item through Interlibrary Loan"
- Databases - Magazine and journal articles
Return items to any of the following libraries regardless of where you picked them up.
- The Dalles Campus
- Hood River - Indian Creek Campus
- Hood River Public Library
- The Dalles Wasco County Public Library
Services Available from Off-Campus
The library's electronic resources are available off-campus to students, faculty and staff with a valid library card. Library cards are also used to check out materials. Library cards are available in the library or request one on our website. Students and staff who are not regularly on campus can request that materials be mailed directly to their homes; contact us for more information.