Marketing Certificate Outcomes
Students who complete this certificate should be able to:
- Analyze market situations and evaluate possible marketing solutions in the context of a domestic business setting.
- Communicate effectively with customers, suppliers, employees, and other stakeholders using standard business terminology.
- Work effectively in a team or group setting.
- Develop marketing plans including elements of an environmental analysis, strategic marketing analysis, and marketing mix.
- Use computer applications for appropriate marketing analysis, presentations, and reports.
- Practice within the ethical and moral issues of business organizations.