Renewable Energy Technology Certificate (RET) Outcomes
Students who receive a certificate of completion should be able to:
- Qualify for employment in the renewable energy field as entry level operators.
- Assist technicians with repair/servicing/manufacturing of renewable energy systems by applying basic knowledge of electrical, electronics, mechanical, and hydraulics/pneumatics concepts.
- Communicate effectively both at the individual level and within team settings.
- Understand the impact of renewable energy within the context of sustainability and apply sustainability concepts to their practice.
- Apply ethical and professional practice within the field of renewable energy.
- Achieve success in continuing their education towards completion of a two-year AAS degree should that be their goal.