Associate of Applied Science in Management Outcomes
Students who successfully complete the AAS in Management degree will develop skills and knowledge appropriate for entry-level supervisory/management trainee positions. Upon successful completion of this AAS-Management degree, students will be able to:
- Communicate effectively with customers, suppliers, employees, and other stakeholders, using standard business terminology.
- Analyze business situations and evaluate possible solutions in the context of the business setting.
- Work effectively in a team and group setting.
- Apply an understanding of the management process inclusive of planning, organizing, leading, and controlling resources within organizations.
- Utilize computer applications for appropriate managerial analysis, presentations, and reports.
- Practice within the legal, ethical, and economic standards of the business environment.