Associate of Applied Science in Accounting Outcomes
Students who successfully complete the AAS in Accounting degree will develop skills and knowledge appropriate for entry-level bookkeeping and accounting positions. Upon successful completion of this AAS-Accounting degree, students will be able to:
- Analyze, record, and report accounting information in conformity with Generally Accepted Accounting Principles.
- Use applicable technology available in accounting practice.
- Communicate effectively with business professionals.
- Practice within the legal, ethical, and economic standards of the business environment.
- Develop and interpret accounting and financial information for decision making.