Associate of Applied Science in Renewable Energy Technology (RET) Outcomes
Students who complete the AAS degree should be able to:
- Qualify for employment in the renewable energy field as technicians.
- Service/repair renewable energy systems and assist engineers with the design of renewable systems by applying knowledge of electrical, electronics, mechanical, control systems and hydraulics/pneumatics concepts.
- Communicate effectively both at the individual level and within team settings.
- Understand the impact of renewable energy within the context of sustainability and apply sustainability concepts to their practice.
- Apply ethical and professional practice within the field of renewable energy.
- Qualify for employment in the high tech field as electronic technicians.